Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the Polaris® Visa® card program. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How to Apply
- Where do I apply for the Polaris Visa card?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
- What rewards and benefits will I earn with the card?
- When do my points expire?
- Why aren't Polaris Cash certificates sent out automatically?
- How do I order my Polaris Cash certificates?
- How soon will I receive my Polaris Cash certificate(s) after ordering?
- When do my Polaris Cash certificates expire?
- Where can I use Polaris Cash certificates?
Basic Card Facts
- Is the APR competitive?
- How can I access my account online?
- Whom should I call with questions about my Account?
How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
Users that are unable to download files or view online statements should change the 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages Setting' in the Security section. To change this setting:
1. Go to: Tools > Internet Options
2. Select the Advanced tab
3. Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting