ABOUT THE CARD
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the Polaris® Visa® card program. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How to Apply
- Where do I apply for the Polaris Visa card?
You can apply online, at a participating Polaris dealership, by calling 855-376-7160 or with the Polaris Visa app for iPhone® or AndroidTM devices.
- How can I check the status of my application?
Please call 800-947-1444 and choose option 1 for the status of an application. For your security, you will be required to enter your social security number to locate the application. Additional verification item(s) may be needed to validate.
- How long will it take to receive my card?
Once approved, you should receive your card within 7-10 business days.
- What rewards and benefits will I earn with the card?
Learn more about the rewards and benefits included with your Card.
- When do my points expire?
Polaris points are good for three years following the date they are awarded to your account, expiring on December 31 of the expiration year.
- Why aren't Polaris Cash certificates sent out automatically?
Some cardmembers prefer to save their points until they have enough to make a large purchase using Polaris Cash certificates, and some prefer to receive their Polaris Cash as soon as they earn enough points. So we allow cardholders to choose when they receive their certificate by having them request it when they are ready to redeem.
- How do I order my Polaris Cash certificates?
Call 877-828-4726 to redeem your Polaris points and request your certificate. Polaris Cash certificates are available in any amount in $25 increments.
- How soon will I receive my Polaris Cash certificate(s) after ordering?
You can expect to receive your Polaris Cash certificate(s) in three to four weeks.
- When do my Polaris Cash certificates expire?
You will have approximately 180 days to use your Polaris Cash certificate after it's been issued.
- Where can I use Polaris Cash certificates?
You can use Polaris Cash certificates at any participating, authorized Polaris dealership in the United States.
Basic Card Facts
- Is there an Annual Fee with the card?
There is no Annual Fee (view Terms and Conditions) with the Polaris Visa card.
- Is the APR competitive?
The APR is competitive for credit cards that offer rewards. Keep in mind that you pay no interest (view Terms and Conditions) on purchases if you pay your bill in full by the payment due date each month.
- How can I access my account online?
With Online Banking, you can access your Card account from any Internet-enabled computer.
- Whom should I call with questions about my Account?
Contact Cardmember Service, we're available for you 24/7.